Managing Users and Changing Permissions
Sometimes you'll want to change user permissions or delete users from your book. Here's how to change collaborators' status. To find a user:
- Click on Users.
- Select All Users.
- This will show you all users on a given book.
- If you have lots of users and need to change a particular collaborator's status, you can use the search box to Search Users.
To change a user's role:
- Select the checkbox next to the user's name.
- Use the down arrow next to Change Role To.
- Click the appropriate role (see Step 1, above).
- Hit the Change button to apply the change.
- The user's new permission level will be reflected in the Role column.
To remove all users:
- Click on the checkbox next to the Username column.
- That will select all users.
- Click the down arrow next to Bulk Actions.
- The option to remove all users will appear.
- Use the Apply button to remove all users.
You can also add a user from this screen:
- Select the red Add New button.
- This will take you to the Add New User screen.
- Follow the steps in Step 1 above.