Yes! You can break a webbook chapter into shorter pages.
In webbooks, the default display is that each page is one entire chapter. Readers scroll down to read through the chapter, and click "Next" to be brought to the proceeding chapter.
However, if you would like the webbook reading experience to be more similar to an ebook or print book, you can paginate the content of a chapter so that sections become individual "pages," and users can click through pages instead of scrolling all the way to the end.
To add a new page to a chapter:
- Open the editor for the chapter you would like paginate
- Switch the content editor from Visual Editor to Text Editor
- Find where in the text you would like to start a new page
- Paste the following code before the paragraph that starts a new page:
- Repeat for each section you want paginated
- Save your changes
For example, your text editor may look like this:
This is the last paragraph I want on the first page of a chapter.
This is the first paragraph I want on the next page of the chapter.